Uneven Pro Gymnastics Bars, Red
Heavy Duty Uneven Gymnastics Bars
These Gymnastics Bars are perfect for Beginner and Junior Gymnasts.
When buying home gymnastics bars you need to be confident you are buying a safe quality product. Built using heavy duty steel with a powder coat paint finish and glass fiber / wood veneer crossbar for a more professional feel.
- Material: The structure is made of heavy duty steel, crossbar glass fiber / wood veneer bar (3.6cm Diameter)
- Knob: Double locking mechanism, specially designed screw knobs make it easy to adjusts height from 38” – 57” at 2” intervals, while the lock down knob is equipped for double safety.
- Square tube: increasing stability.
- Rubber feet: high quality rubber feet, increasing the stability and protecting the floor.
- Anti-slip bottom: This type of bar has rubber floor pads on both ends of the support legs. These rubber pads help to keep the bar securely in place when your young gymnast is training. No installation required, these pads are already installed right out of the box.
- Rounded Corners: The rounded corner helps to keep the athlete safer when training skills giving them more confidence to progress.
- Base Length: 8ft (243cm).
- Width: 4 ft (1.22 m).
- Height: adjustable, from 36 inch (3ft) to 59 inch (5ft).
- Surface Treatment: high quality powder coating finish.
- Colour: red.
- Package: 2 x cartons.
- Gross Weight: 52kg
For assembly instructions click here.
We are currently unable to dispatch orders on Saturday, Sunday and UK Bank holidays. Where non-stock item products are purchased and marked “back-order” you agree to the estimated delivery period as stated in the product header and product description.
Delivery days are Monday – Friday
Air Products, Beams, Bars and Mats – Delivery 1 – 3 days
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £75
Air Products Delivery 3 – 5 days
Gymnastics Foam Learning Beam Delivery 3 – 5 days
Gymnastics Floor Bar Delivery 3 – 5 days
FREE EUROPEAN DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £200
Please note Beams, Bars and Mats are not currently available for international delivery – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for prices of any products to be sent outside of the UK Mainland. (including Highlands, Channel, Offshore Islands, and N.I.)
Customs charges may apply and must be paid by the recipient. Please click the following links to understand new charges for EU surcharges and disbursement fees and EU VAT rates.
REST OF WORLD DELIVERY
Air Products Delivery 3 – 7 days
USA ONLY – DHL EXPRESS 3 DAY DELIVERY SERVICE
Please note Beams, Bars and Mats are not currently available for international delivery – please email email@example.com for prices of any products to be sent outside of the UK Mainland.
Customs charges may apply and must be paid by the recipient.
For further information about deliveries and charges please click here.
Click here for Returns Policy.