The Airtrack Evo is a unique combination of 2 in 1 colour Airtrack for home training. All About Gymnastics bring you the latest Airtrack design features. With internally fixed handles for a stronger and cleaner look and Black Carbon Fibre fitted seam protection you’ll be the coolest on the block.
This lightweight and easily portable air track make them perfect for tumbling, designed for gymnastics, cheerleading and parkour enthusiasts in mind. With black Velco fitted strips on short sides of the air track. The Airtrack Evo measures 3m x 1m x 10cm and weighs in at approximately 12kg.
All About Gymnastics (AAG) believe in providing the best quality products at competitive rates, having researched the market we feel this Hometrack provides just that.
Built to commercial standards this Hometrack Pro includes an inflation nozzle, repair kit, and a FREE carry bag for transporting your airtrack.
For any further questions please email email@example.com
ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY DUE TO PRODUCT ENHANCEMENT.
High Quality Material Specification
- Side Walls / Lines: High grade extra 0.9mm matt PVC print finish
- Body: Reinforced 0.2mm drop stitch double wall fabric (DWF), brush finished.
- DWF: 1000 denier
- Track fitted on short ends with Velcro allowing you to join air tracks together for an extended tumbling area
- All seams attached to the DWF are protected with a black reinforced Carbo Fibre protection strip
- Fitted valve safety protector
- Glued seams: There is a lot of misunderstanding about “hand glued” PVC seams vs. “welded”. In fact, hand glued PVC is actually solvent-welded, whereas the other method is a heat-welded. Both methods result in a similar fusing of the membrane, however, heat-welded PVC may be more susceptible to damage from folding than hand glued, cold-welded PVC.
- Repair Kit
- FREE Transport Bag
- UV Resistance
- REACH compliant
- 1 Year Manufacturing Warranty
Click here for user manual.
We are currently unable to dispatch orders on Saturday, Sunday and UK Bank holidays. Where non-stock item products are purchased and marked “back-order” you agree to the estimated delivery period as stated in the product header and product description.
Delivery days are Monday – Friday
Air Products, Beams, Bars and Mats – Delivery 1 – 3 days
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £75
Air Products Delivery 3 – 5 days
Gymnastics Foam Learning Beam Delivery 3 – 5 days
Gymnastics Floor Bar Delivery 3 – 5 days
FREE EUROPEAN DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £200
Please note Beams, Bars and Mats are not currently available for international delivery – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for prices of any products to be sent outside of the UK Mainland. (including Highlands, Channel, Offshore Islands, and N.I.)
Customs charges may apply and must be paid by the recipient. Please click the following links to understand new charges for EU surcharges and disbursement fees and EU VAT rates.
REST OF WORLD DELIVERY
Air Products Delivery 3 – 7 days
USA ONLY – DHL EXPRESS 3 DAY DELIVERY SERVICE
Please note Beams, Bars and Mats are not currently available for international delivery – please email email@example.com for prices of any products to be sent outside of the UK Mainland.
Customs charges may apply and must be paid by the recipient.
For further information about deliveries and charges please click here.
Click here for Returns Policy.