Liquid chalk for gymnastics, acro gymnastics, crossfit, rock climbing, and weightlifting.
Antibacterial 85% alcohol content – Currently the highest percentage on the market!
Fully recyclable packaging, including the lids!
How To Use Liquid Chalk?
Applying Liquid chalk is quick and simple, it can be applied evenly to the hands or feet to suit a range of exercises, whether that’s gymnastics, acro gymnastics, crossfit, rock climbing, weightlifting, and any other sport that requires improved grip and less sweat.
What Are The Benefits Of Liquid Chalk?
- Can be used both indoors or outdoor for crossfit, rock climbing, and any other sport that requires improved grip strength by dramatically reducing sweat.
- Liquid chalk dries within seconds and lasts longer than conventional powdered chalk.
- Provides superior grip by dramatically reducing sweat allowing you to focus on what’s important.
- Liquid chalk can be applied evenly on hands or feet more easily than powdered chalk giving you maximum coverage and improved grip.
- Liquid chalk produces minimal mess, unlike traditional chalk that can leave dust on equipment and gym floors.
- The liquid chalk bottle is sold in a handy resealable bottle.
- Clean liquid chalk from hands or feet easily with soapy water.
Magnesium Carbonate, Rubbing Alcohol 85% Content Antibacterial, Colophony, Aerosil.