ProStretch Plus is the ultimate stretching tool and favorite of professional athletes, athletic trainers and physical therapists worldwide.Delivering a technological advancement the ProStretch Plus makes stretching calves, hamstrings, plantar fascia, lower leg, feet and toes easier and more effective for everyone.
ProStretch Plus engages the entire inter-connective chain of the lower leg beginning with the hamstring, on to the calves, down through the Achilles tendon, to the Plantar fascia and rounding out all the way through to your toes. Flexibility and strength are critical factors in achieving peak physical potential and in preventing and treating injuries. The deep, relaxing stretch of this major muscle group provided by ProStretch Plus can improve flexibility, increase circulation, reduce the risk of back injury, knee injury, or leg injury – increase your overall performance and quality of life.
Perfect for preventing, treating and relieving plantar fasciitis, heel pain, Achilles tendonitis, tight calves, shin splints, Sever’s disease and tight hamstrings, the ProStretch Plus is a “must have” for runners, walkers, hikers, weekend warriors, professional athletes, trainers, physical therapists and podiatrists.
ProStretch products have been the number one choice of professional athletes, trainers and physical therapists for 20 years.
- Maximize Performance: The exclusive removable toe lift provides an advanced stretch for your toes and Plantar fascia. This maximum stretch, that only the ProStretch Plus provides, perfect for engaging the entire interconnective chain of your lower leg for unparalleled results.
- Fits More Shoe Sizes: The larger, continuous platform of the ProStretch Plus provides increased comfort and stability. It fits smaller feet (including youth) and fits up to size 14 shoe.
- Durable and Portable: The ProStretch Plus is engineered to be stronger and lighter, making it easy to keep in your gym bad or take along wherever you go.
ProStretch Plus delivers you pain relief from:
• Achilles Tendonitis
• Ankle Pain
• Back Pain
• Calf Strain and Tight Calf Muscles
• Arch Pain
• Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain
• Ball of Foot Pain
• Tight Hamstring Pain
• IT Band Syndrome
• Shin Pain